The Ideal Candidate
- Students, who are academically motivated, have average or better IQ scores but have struggled with social and/or emotional functioning.
- Students who struggle with such pragmatic issues as taking notes.
- Students who would benefit from learning time management techniques.
- Students who begin great projects but don’t bring them to completion.
- Students who are overly literal in comprehending subtle academic and social cues
- Students who can benefit from learning self-management techniques.
- Students who need to be kept on a consistent schedule.